Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birthday girl

Today started out rough with Hannah having another meltdown before school this morning. I felt so bad sending her in school crying and I had tears in my eyes. It was hard. I'm going to talk to her teacher and see if she has noticed anything that would make Hannah not want to go to school. Last year there was a boy bullying her for awhile so I hope it isn't that again. She hasn't mentioned him but we'll see what her teacher says.

Later in the morning my sister texted me and said she'd like to come spend the day with me. I was so excited! That was better than any money or gift she could have bought me. We played on the trampoline (her and Ryan mostly) and she pushed him on the swing while I held the baby! After we picked Hannah up from school we took her to toys r us where she spent a gift card she had recieved for her birthday. She bought a high chair that changes into a swing/bassinet thing for her baby dolls. We were in there quite awhile b/c they had a lot of summer clothes on sale that we looked thru. Then we went into the mall so the kids could play in the play area while Jess fed Sawyer. After that we met Brad in Hurricane for pizza hut (my choice cuz it is my b-day and that's what baby wanted tonight). Then we came home and Jess packed up to leave and Hannah and I did a practice spelling test for her second spelling test tomorrow. She did it perfectly so I hope she can do it the same tomorrow.

Mom and dad are going to be here tomorrow for a funeral of a man that went to our church and then next weekend I am going to Cincy with them b/c dad is preaching at the homecoming of the church we used to go to in Addyston. I haven't been back there in YEARS! It will be weird but nice.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great day! Glad you parents are coming in for the funeral too. I hope nothing's wrong at school for Hannah. Hopefully it's just a phase...a short one!

    ReplyDelete