Saturday, September 25, 2010

it's out

While eating breakfast around the table this morning Brad started making comments about "giving the info" or "telling the secret". I said when the questions start coming I'm sending them your way. Hannah wanted to know what questions we were talking about. Daddy asked them if they would want a baby brother or sister. Of course, Hannah said sister and Ryan said brother. I wonder who will be disappointed?! So we finally told them mommy has a baby growing in her belly. Hannah said "bring it on!" Daddy said, "I hear ya! That's the attitude I like!" I said , "Oh, whatever, you don't even have that attitude about it!" He said, "I know." Ryan's response was that he pointed to his ribs and said he has two in there. I got out the ultrasound pics and showed them when we were done eating. Neither one of them has said anything about it since then. I think they will both forget until I start getting huge and my belly's in their face all the time. =) But I do have to say that I feel better now that they know. No more tip toing around the subject. We can talk freely and shop freely! Well, shop as freely as you can without knowing what it is.

Daddy has been working around the house this morning. He took the kids to Home Depot with him so I'm alone in this quiet house. I worked on my SS lesson and now I'm thinking about reading some. The windows are open, the breeze feels good.

Later we are going to go out to mamaw's so Brad can shoot his bow and do some other stuff while we hang out.

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad they finally know! Now we don't have to worry about our tongue slipping out of place! :P

    ReplyDelete