Monday, February 14, 2011

baby dr appt

Today started my two week appts. Everything is still going pretty well. I gained two pounds. Not bad, really, but if I gain two pounds every two weeks for the next ten weeks......well, you can do the math!! My blood pressure was elevated some, 130/90. No biggie right now but if it continues to go up then I'll be having labs done. Also, he said I am starting to measure big. Honestly, I have been expecting that at the last few visits because I am huge so I don't know what will happen if I continue to measure big. Other than that, I am still pretty smooth sailing! I can't believe I only have ten more weeks. I remember in Aug thinking that I can't imagine when I will be this far. Now here it is! Right now I am over being pregnant but then when I think that this is the last time I'll do this, I decide I am happy to deal with it for the next 2 1/2 months.

In other news, today is the big V. Day. Brad got us a DQ ice cream cake and you know that was just perfect! I'm wondering if he wants me to gain more than 2 lbs before my next dr appt! =)

One of our neighbors, the Hulls (for those of you who know them), who I am just aquaintances with, surprised me with a baby gift yesterday. More cute clothes and some super cute socks that are made to look like shoes with little bows on them. I'm going to have one stylin' little girl!

The warmer weather has allowed me to release the beast outside some during the day today. I'm not sure who has been looking forward to this day longer, me or him! He wanted me to sit out there and watch him but I wanted to get some things done.

I guess that's all folks. I can hear daddy reading to the kids so I better go assist.

1 comment:

  1. "Realease the beast"...that hilarious!!!! ROFL!
    Your weight probably won't go up as much now because if the weather stays pretty you will probably get outside with Ryan, take some walks, etc.

    ReplyDelete