Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ahhh....silence


Okay, let me try this again! I already typed one blog but it just disappeared on me! I am glad the kids are in bed. Ryan did not take a nap today so he was cranky all evening. After about 2 hours of him being in his crib, I went in to yell at him one last time and he had his pants off, his diaper off, and he had peed all over his bed and the floor! So I let him get up. I knew it would end in disaster. No nap makes for a terrible evening! Him and Hannah were jumping off his toybox after that (first mistake, I know) while I was vacuuming the rooms and I heard him scream so I went in there and Hannah said he had fell on his leg. He has been limping on it now but using it and everything bends so I don't think it is major. Also, Hannah got her first negative report from her teachers today! They said she had been acting wild all day! Normally during naptime she lays there quiet like she is supposed to but today she talked to her neighbor the entire time. I could tell she was wound up when I went it to get her. She wouldn't just stand still and let the teacher zip her coat, she was falling all over the place and acting crazy! So we had a nice talk about that! And, to make matters worse, I haven't talked to Brad all day! It is almost 8pm! Poor guy, works so hard. And I get to stay home....We wouldn't make it in each other's shoes and we both know it! How's that for a first blog?! I am going to try to add a photo every time I write a blog. Today's is going to be of a project Hannah was working on. I just handed her a bunch of toilet paper rolls and a box and glue and let her do whatever she wanted. I think tomorrow during Ryan's nap time I will let her paint it. She loves doing stuff like that. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Liz!
    I laughed at your blog for the day! I sooooo remember those days of chaos! And, to tell you the truth, sometimes I miss them! Yes, you heard me right! There are days that I miss being home and taking care of you 4 kids and there are days when I wonder how in the world we all survived! LOL! God, in His mercy, helped us all to survive! I love the picture of Hannah being creative on her box! That is one thing I wish we had taken the time to do more of. I guess the alternative to that was us playing games with you kids all the time! You are a great mom! And, I love you!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, glad you joined the bandwagon...the peer pressure finally got to you-huh!-LOL! Sounds like you had a rough day...(makes me feel a little better-hehe!)Anyway I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete