Monday, April 6, 2009

I am exhausted!!!!

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel so tired all day? That is how I have felt today. I think it has a lot to do with the weather being so lousy and knowing that vacation is coming in a few days. It has been rainy, cold and just miserable all day long. I had to do the dreaded grocery shopping today also. That is horrible in itself. Doing it in the rain and cold and in the back of the truck makes it worse. I decided I don't like having to load all the groceries into the big tub I have strapped into the back of the truck. It is just too much unnecessary work. That is what I miss about my SUV. No climbing around that back of the truck, lugging bags of groceries around to get them into the tub and so on. Anyways, by the time we got home it was almost time to go get Hannah from school. She woke up this morning with this horrible cough like she was barking. So dry and harsh. Ryan's cough is the exact opposite. I have had a sore throat too. Right in time to go to grandma's house! I am going to put the humidifier in Hannah's room when I get done here. I don't know what Ryan needs. I thought he was getting better because he didn't wake up all thru the night last night like he has been and he didn't cough too much during the day. But I did have to go in and give him a little drink of water earlier because he started coughing. Anyways, back to how my day was going.....The kids fought a lot more than normal today. I think it was because they were both tired and we couldn't go outside and the weather in general. Ryan slept in the car on the way home from getting groceries so I didn't even bother putting him down for a nap because I knew he wouldn't sleep. So I spent most of the afternoon yelling at the top of my lungs. But Hannah did get her room clean so I can sweep tomorrow while she is at school. Brad called at like 3 and said he was on his way to Mann so he wouldn't be back until late, later than normal late for him. he's still not home and it is about 10pm now. Poor guy, he is probably more worn out than me! So after dinner and a bath the kids were in bed by about 6:45 and then I got ready and went to the ladies meeting. I took the monitor over to Brad's g-ma. We had a good time at the ladies meeting. I love these get togethers. I really look forward to them. It is supposed to snow tonight but I really hope it doesn't. I have to go to the dentist in the morning. I have to take some pills before to dry my mouth out so i will be less slobbery for them to fill the cavity. I am kinda nervous about taking the pill because it is the same medicine (pill version and not shot version) we used at the animal hosp if a pet's heart rate got too low while it was on the table having surgery or if they got nausous from the anesthisia and were drooling everywhere. So I hope my heart doesn't start racing or anything crazy after I take it. Well. I think I am going to go to bed. I haven't heard from Brad but I hope he gets home alright.

2 comments:

  1. You might want to bring the humidifier with you when you come this week. Hope the dentist appt goes well and that "the pill" doesn't affect anything but your slobber, LOL! See you soon! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked the dentist if it was what thought it was, atropine, and he said yes, sometimes knowledge can be a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete