Sunday, April 12, 2009

hello from NC

I am having a good time in NC with my parents. The kids are loving having grandma around to do things that mommy doesn't normally do. And I am loving getting a small breakI am sure most of you have been reading about my visit on my mom's blog. I miss my hubby already. Our 10 yr dating anniversary is coming up this week on the 14th and then the 15th is his 26th birthday. I can't believe we have been together for 10 yr already. It has been great. Anyways, so I don't really have much to say. We are wanting to go to the zoo tomorrow but they are calling for rain tomorrow and Tuesday so we are thinking of other options like museums and aquariums. There are so may things to do around here. That is what I like about being here. Well, I better go for now. The kids are having a disagreement!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having a good time. We missed you guys today!

    ReplyDelete