Thursday, April 2, 2009

I don't know

I don't really know what to say tonight.....Brad is laying on the other end of the couch sleeping. I am thinking that sounds pretty good to me too! Last night was a long night. Ryan went to sleep very clogged up. He absolutely couldn't breathe out his nose at all. Needless to say, he didn't sleep long before he was awake, coughing, gagging and crying because he couldn't breathe through his nose. After going in his room about 4 times I decided I wasn't doing that all night and I just brought him to our bed where he miraculously went to sleep with no problems and Brad and I suffered all night. Today he has seemed fine, just a little runny nose. He went to sleep fine tonight too so I don't know what his problem was. We played outside a lot today. I think that is going to be the big thing this summer. Bike rides around the back streets by our house and the trampoline. I don't mind though. Whatever gets me out of the house and away from the work! Hannah had an emotional break down this morning too. Today was crazy sock day at school. The socks I had picked out for her to wear were the toe socks that are like gloves. She hates them and I knew it but she wanted to wear them at first. But as soon as I started trying to get her toes in there she started crying, saying she didn't want to wear them so I took them off. Then she started crying because I took them off and she wanted to wear them! I told her we didn't have time for all this, we needed to go! So she ended up not wearing the socks. When we got to school she started bawling! I figured it was over the socks but when I went and got her she said it was because she was tired and didn't want me to leave her. Her teacher said she didn't cry long after I left. But there was no way she was coming back home with me! And I didn't feel bad about leaving her there crying! So Brad has worked late all week and he is off tomorrow but Hannah has school. Normally she doesn't on Fri but I think tomorrow is a make up day or something--not sure. Well, Brad is on call so we wouldn't be doing anything anyways. Tomorrow night is game night at the church. I haven't decided whether I am going to go or not. Ryan won't be able to do anything, and he wouldn't want to if he could, so I will just be chasing him around and I would rather do that in my own house! Then Sat is and easter egg hunt at the school for the little kids. Hannah has been talking about that all week. We also have lots going on next week and then we are off to NC for spring break. Can't wait! Well, I an running out of things to say so I better go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment