Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is finally 7pm!!

I actually had a really good day today but the last hour or 2 have gone by soooo slow! I have had a headache all day, even though I took some meds. That is nothing unusual because as Brad would say "you always have a headache." Yes, yes I do. Wish there was something I could do about it. I have come to get used to it but I have noticed that as I am waiting for the day to end, it usually gets worse. Anyways, so the weather was great today. Ryan and I took our daily walk this morning. He always rides his big wheel thing. He has been learning to use the pedals and not just push himself along with his feet. He goes faster that way but he is learning that you are supposed to use those pedals. So we did that and blew some bubbles. I figured out how to use the pump we bought to get water out of the ditch by our house so the yard will be usable this summer. Brad has been working late so he hasn't been able to do it so I did today! Just in time for it to rain again tonight and fill back up! But atleast the dogs won't be wading in the water where they normally do their business! Then we went and got Hannah and went next door to Brad's g-ma's house while Ryan napped and went on another bike ride when he woke up so Hannah could go this time. Then it was time for dinner, bath clean up an bed. I have been really frustrated with Hannah lately. At some point in the day, every day, we clean up in the livingroom where everything seems to gather. Whenever I tell her to put her shoes away, I specifically tell her to put them in the closet and where they belong, which is in the shoe holder that hangs over the door. Well, she always just throws them in the floor of the closet! It is very irritating. You'd think she would do it right just so I would be quiet about it because even I get tired of hearing myself repeat the same thing to her!! But every day I have to spank her bottom for not doing it! She does that with everything. When I tell her to put her toys away, she opens her door and throws them on the floor! When I tell her to take her dirty clothes to the laundry room, she opens the door and throws them on the floor! And it doesn't go unpunished. Sometimes she goes to bed without a book, sometimes she goes to bed early, sometimes she gets her bottom smacked. Will it ever end?! Anyways, I have a headache. I think I just figured out why!=) So I am going to eat a bowl of cereal and go to bed. Hopefully the rain will pass us by tonight and it will be another beautiful day tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Mark says the same thing to me...I'm thinking yeah...duh! You'd have a headache too!-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it does not end. Alex is currently grounded because he blatantly disobeyed me! No misunderstanding, no questions, it was just bold disobedience! Like he can just do whatever he wants! That has NEVER been the case! Mine don't go unpunished either and you'd think they'd learn!!!! Geez! How long does it take!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes all the time until they become parents themselves! Sorry to break it to you!

    Liz, this blog made me chuckle to myself!

    Sorry you have headaches all the time! Must be a mom thing! :)

    ReplyDelete