Tuesday, June 30, 2009

this week

Okay, so, since last time I wrote I have had a yard sale (only made $45, which is not worth the days of preperation and hours of clean up afterwards), killed a fish that I was babysitting, been to church, went to the pool, and cleaned house. This morning we didn't go anywhere or do anything. The weather has been so nice yesterday and today. I love it! I have the windows open today. It just makes me feel good. I got a $58 electric bill too. That makes me feel pretty good! I am looking forward to the holiday this weekend. My parents are going to Cols to see my sister so we are going to go up too. Hannah has been asking when she is going to see grandma again. She has really missed her since coming home from spending a week with her. I have not been so good about making her do her workbook pages. At first we were on the ball. She did them every day before lunch but one day we weren't here and then after that, we just got out of the habit! So I have been trying to get that started again. She knows how to spell and write her first and last name now. That makes me so proud. She is in the first stage of begining to read. It is so neat to listen to her sound out letters and try to put them together into words. I love seeing her learn and get smarter. Ryan does very well with his colors and is learnign shapes and counting. He used to always leave out number one but lately has been saying 1,2,3,6,7,9,10 so we are getting closer. He is pretty smart too. I love being able to work with them. And daddy actually does too. He always sings the ABC's while they are playing. Anyway, I need to go wake Hannah up. She's been asleep longer than an hour so she won't want to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure they are in bed before dark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you all this weekend, btw! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete