Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life as we know it....





...has returned! I'm so happy to have the kids back home and be getting back into the swing of things around here. As soon as we got the kids home Hannah started asking me if she could go to the other mamaw's house! I wouldn't let her for a few days because they had been gone for 2 weeks! She did ask me when she was going to see grandma by church again because she missed her. That made me alittle sad. I wish they didn't have to be so far away but......such is life. We went to the pool on Monday. That was fun. Then Brad's mom called that evening and wanted to know if she could keep them overnight. So I was alone all day Tuesday! I am beginning to like this down time! I think it is good for all of us to get away from each other once in awhile. Today we have just been playing outside around here. We went on a walk before it got too hot. I took a lot of good pics that I am going to put on here. Now I am waiting for naptime.

We are having a yard sale this Fri and Sat at Brad's g-ma's brother's house. They have a huge garage that we can put all the stuff in. There is going to be a lot of stuff there. So spread the word. It is out Cross Creek, on Frazier's Lane. I was surprised at how much stuff I got together for it, mainly kid's stuff and toys.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! They pose well! Ryan looks bigger than Hannah in that last shot! I miss them, too, and you!

    ReplyDelete