Saturday, July 25, 2009

we love daddy



Well, today has been a pretty full day. I had to get up early for our yard sale, which did horrbily again! The kids were not far behind me. I took them outside with me so daddy could sleep. Then later in the morning daddy took them to the store with him. Our pastor's ordination was this afternoon. Brad went. I kept the kids at home for several reasons: it was right at nap time, there was no nursery scheduled so I knew I'd be the one in there watching them, and it lasted over 3 hours. So while they slept, I took a short nap and then cleaned up some. We did go up after for the dinner. Then we came home just to hang out. It was too late to go do something but still early enough to do something! I let the kids play in the bath tub while I vacuumed then they wrestled with daddy and just had a good ol' time! Here are some pics of it
Ryan cleaning up the water mess on the floor after bath time

standing on daddy's back
jumping off daddy's back!
pile up!
with mommy on the side lines!
I know, we probably shouldn't be doing this but he loves to climb and he did it so well!
Sammy and Patch sitting for me
when daddy had enough, it was Sammy's turn! She is really good with the kids and I think she enjoys it just as much as they do!

daddy and Patches resting
















2 comments:

  1. And Ryan in his big boy pants! Looks like everyone was having a good time! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My favorite times are definitely when it's just the three of us and we're just hanging out at home - playing whatever silly game makes Kara laugh - hide and seek, ball, play doh, whatever.

    ReplyDelete