Sunday, November 22, 2009

Are you surprised to see me again?!

I haven't been writing much lately because I only have boring things to talk about, normally. Today's story: I have been hiding christmas gifts and birthday gifts (Ryan's b-day is a week before Christmas) in the back of Brad's closet. Our closet is hard to describe. When we built on to our house 2 yrs ago, part of it was a bigger master bedroom for Brad and I. Our previous bedroom we put a wall up in the middle (it was only 12x12 I think) and made half of it my walk in closet and the door to the original closet is in the back of my big closet and that is where Brad keeps his clothes. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, when we are playing hide and seek, we often hide back there. Well, I was hiding from Ryan this morning (I was in their bathroom, in the shower) and he went back in our closet looking for me and I didn't know it. I heard him going down the hall on what I thot was Hannah's rollerblades. I jumped out to scare him and there he was on his new scooter that I got for him for his b-day! He just loves that thing! I couldn't bare to take it from him. He was just so happy. I told him that was supposed to be for his birthday. Then he started asking about his cake! He's been saying he wants a blue cake. So after that I decided I needed to wrap all the gifts in the closet because they know there are good things in there and I imagine he'll be going back in there to look again!=)

Both kids are still sick. Hannah had a fever all morning, but not very high. And she had a headache. She wasn't coughing much until it was time for bed. Ryan hasn't had a fever today but he has a really thick, juicy cough and told me his ear hurt this evening. He also was coughing like crazy in bed. I still hear them both every once in awhile. So....I still don't know if we'll make it to MD for Thanksgiving with the fam. I dont want them getting anyone else sick. But if I don't see you all then, it won't be long until Chirstmas!!






1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! He looks like he loves that scooter. Could he be any cuter?
    Kara wears those feety pjs too and she begs me to let her keep them on all day. I say yes every chance I get and stay in mine too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete