Wednesday, February 10, 2010

more pictures, less typing!






the first stage in my hair experiment, drying while playing twister






hair turned out horrible!! Looks like I went back to the 80's!
snack time after naptime (even tho neither of them slept)







we made valentine cards for daddy









my little boy.
Today was a long day. Since Hannah didn't have school today I tried to keep them busy. These pics are only some of the things we did! I didn't take pics while we were playing kick ball in the hallway, we went to the store to get milk and eat McD's for supper to waste some time, we went next door to visit g-ma for awhile, I've got 3 loads of laundry on bed waiting to be folded that I washed today, we cleaned up Ryan's room but then played cars and messed it back up, and I can't remember anything else!! I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be another snow day. But Brad comes home tomorrow evening! The kids and I were planning a trip to NC this weekend since Hannah doesn't have school on Monday but dad is sick and the weather is supposed to be rotten all weekend so we are canceling it. I am bummed out about that. I am sick and tired of snow too! I can't wait to go to the beach this summer.




















































2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm bummed about not getting to see y'all this weekend, too! Not only is dad sick, but I think I'm getting the sore throat again from him this time! :( Come on, Spring!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun! We started doing 'school' using little workbooks in an effort to give Kara more mental stimulation. (Remember talking to me about that Liz? Maybe that's why she's never tired enough?) She totally loves it and is really good at it. She knows even more than I thought she did and the preschool books are boring. We're going to get some kindergarten books soon. Every five minutes I ask her if she's bored and wants to stop and she says no. Last night she did two 30 minute sessions!

    ReplyDelete