Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2 days down, 2 more to go!

Well, 2 days without Brad are done, only 2 more to go! Hannah didn't have school today. She probably won't again tomorrow. It snowed a couple inches during the night and rained ALL day. Patches was scheduled for her yearly check up and shots this morning. I called and moved it to later in the morning and the roads were fine at 11 when we were on them. The kids played very well together, as usual. After they ate lunch and took naps we went next door to Brad's g-ma's for awhile. She told me that her son, Uncle Frankie, was planning on spending the night tonight because the roads are supposed to be bad and he lives out in the hills. She was wondering what she was going to fix him for supper. I offered to bring over what leftovers from our chicken alfredo I had after we ate. She said that would be fine. Then while I was fixing that, I thot of the manwich I made last night. SO I called and asked her if she wanted me to bring some of that over too. She said that would be fine too so I took both those over. Then alittle later, I got the kids some of that nasty fat free no sugar added ice cream and then I decided to call her and ask if she wanted some of that too! So I took that over. I didn't like it well enough to eat again. I bot a bag of peanut m&m's today so I will probably eat most of those instead, or at least some of them!! Now the kids are in bed and I am watching biggest loser. See ya tomorrow!

1 comment: