Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It is finished....

I know you thought I was talking about the last words of Jesus on the cross but I was pleasantly referring to the painting project in Hannah's room! I seriously painted like all day! I do want to go in tomorrow once the fumes have wore off to check it out one more time before I put the paint away. I might need to put another coat in the corners. I have been thinking of some really great ideas for her room. I bought her a Hannah Montana wall clock for easter and I bought some lavendar circle wall decals off Ebay that I want to put on one wall, the wall her bed is against. I also want to get a guitar wall mount and hang her guitar up. No more care bears or nets full of stuffed animals.....it's only make up and lava lamps and big girl stuff. Today I asked her what she thought of her room and she said, "I don't like white." Too bad sissy!! I think she'll like it when its all said and done.

Today was also story time and they had an easter egg hunt. We also went to McD's for supper and grandma went with us. And we sat out on the porch for awhile and watched the kids play. It has been another productive day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you just go non-stop! I love days like that, but I need at least one or two days a week where I just lay around and read - or play on the computer.
    I can't wait to see pictures of her room - she's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG GIRL STUFF!!!!! Don't make a BIG girl outta my baby Hannah Banana already! :) Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete