Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a day!!

As of today, the kids have participated in 6, yes 6, easter egg hunts!! I am so ready for normalcy again. That won't be at least until next weekend, after cousin Michael goes home! This morning was the church egg hunt and we had hot dogs and dessert, from there we went straight out to Brad's mom's for easter lunch, which turned into dinner. The power went out about the time I was getting there at 1:30. The ham was done but nothing else was. So we waited around for hours and it finally came back on at like3:30 or 4, I can't really remember now. That was fine for my crew b/c we chowed down on hot dogs, banana pudding and strawberry shortcake right before going out there but everyone else was starving. They had a small egg hunt out there too. We came home around 6 and the kids went outside while daddy was out there working and I started cleaning in the house for the first time this week! My, oh my, this house was a wreck. It still is everywhere but the livingroom/diningroom area.

Ryan has some weird rash on his face and neck and I think he is getting pink eye. I can't figure out if the rash is from getting sun burnt or from the sun screen I've been putting on him. His neck is itchy and he has little tiny bumps all over it and his face. When he woke up this morning his eye was also swollen and red and watering and itchy. I hope no one else gets it but I can almost guarentee someone else will get it. The last time it was in our house, Hannah had it (I think she got it from Jess D at mom's for Chirstmas or thanksgiving one year--correct me if I'm wrong) then Ryan had it and then Brad had it just a little. I just hope it doesn't get spread to everyone who was at brad's mom's today.

Tomorrow cousin Michael will be here. Both the kids are excited. I don't have anything planned for us. I hope he can ride Brad's bike but I don't think he will be able to bc I can hardly get on it. Then we are planning on having a small b-day party for him next weekend before he goes back home.

4 comments:

  1. How's Ryan's rash looking? I'm praying for his rash and Hannah's tummy! Have a great week with Michael. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! The rash is getting worse so we are gonig to the dr this morning. Jess J said it looks like poison ivy. Guess we'll find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUCK! Hope the PI didn't get in his eye! Wish we could be there for the BD party for Michael! Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell Michael we wish him a happy birthday. Is he turning NINE??? Wow!

    ReplyDelete