Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what I did today....

Well, I wasn't going to blog this evening but I am sitting here bored so I might as well.

What I did today:
clean kitchen
clean both bathrooms on my hands and knees
laundry minus the putting away part
actually remember to take movies back to walmart
make purees for my sneaky chef recipes that I have yet to try
sweep floors
and hang out at mamaw's all evening

I'm sure I've forgotten something but oh well. My parents are coming in town tomorrow and Ican't wait to see them so that means tomorrow is going to go by soooooo slllllooowww!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Please tell you parents we all said hi. :-)
    Now that you made your purees, you can sneak them in ANYTHING you make. Spaghetti sauce is the best - anything can be hidden in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making baked spaghetti tonight so I'll hide something in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After talking about it, I made spaghetti tonight. I put butternut squash in it - couldn't even taste it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't taste anything out of place in the baked spaghetti! Cool idea! Wish there had been something when you were growing up, little miss veggie hater! :)

    ReplyDelete