Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dum, dum, dum, duuuummmm

  • Went to Kmart, Dollar Tree, Walmart, McDonalds, Dick Howards (to get big cardboard boxes)
  • unloaded tons of bags from the truck
  • started working on a pirate ship for VBS...I ran out of big tape so I had to stop
  • went to get Hannah in the last bulletin somewhere
  • put all the stuff I bot away while the kids played in the little pool
  • fixed meatloaf, mashed taters, carrots for supper
  • let the kids eat ice cream
  • showered them
  • started reading a book to the kids for bed and mamaw (Brads' mom) called and said she was next door at grandma's house and wanted to know if the kids could come out and play for a few minutes.
  • got the kids in bed a few minutes late
  • loaded the dishwasher
  • now I'm eating a bowl of ice cream

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good day! I LOVE meatloaf, but Michael doesn't so I never make it. My favorite recipe is the meatloaf burgers we had on vacation that Pam made - remember those? Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember those. I've never made them. I just throw a bunch of stuff together. Brad doesn't like meatloaf either. That's one good thing about him being gone during the week--I get to make whatever I want! But that's the only good thing...and I'd rather not have meatloaf to have him home!

    ReplyDelete