Thursday, May 27, 2010

pictures

I am in an exceptionally good mood today so I decided to go out and take some pictures. I think it all started when I got a text from Brad this morning saying "rise and shine hot momma." What girl wouldn't be happy after hearing that from your hubby bright and early in the morning?! So, needless to say, I haven't gotten much cleaning done today!


flowers I got for mother's day, in a pot on the porch

my first baby girl





I love her personality



trying some different angles



my second baby girl






Brad helping grandma clean her car. She is so patient with him and I love that!





flowers in grandma's flowerbed








more from her bed







her knockout roses









lily






















I wanted to try some different flowers in my bed this year. I love these gerber daisies




I've never seen this flower before so I just had to get some. I think they are cockscomb or something
















I think these flaming somethings are my favorite. I love how they have two colors in them and some of my other ones are orange.









I don't know what these are. They were on the $1 table so I got a bunch of them!




another cockscomb thing


I broke down and bought a knockout rose also b/c grandma's are always so pretty but mine don't look great yet.



petunias I think, from mother's day







the first of my strawberries. They are so cute and little, I dont know if I could eat them!



before taking Hannah to school. Ryan just had to had to put his arms out! Hannah and I match today. I'll try to remember to take a pic of us both later.

I think this is my all-time fovorite pic of her. She could be a model but I dont' think I want her going down that road....





I love this girl! She did her own hair today also.
And that's my day so far and it isn't even noon! Brad will be home later and Hannah has one day of school left this week before a long weekend. 4 days of school next week and then it's off to the beach and I can't believe it!!

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love those pictures! I think I'm going to copy a few of them to use on my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine by me. I put one of the flower pics as my background. I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pictures! Hannah IS a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete