Sunday, May 30, 2010

short version

  • church. Finished my children's church rotation. I love teaching the older kids!
  • made and ate my first ever steak fajitas for lunch. I'm not in love....
  • took the kids to mamaw's to swim
  • church again.
  • ate my first ever fried pepper. Hannah ate half of one also! Surprisingly, they weren't too bad! But I wouldn't have been able to eat them without the batter.
  • started making lists for the beach. I'm getting stressed already!

Hope everyone has a good week!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're awfully adventurous in the kitchen these days! :-)
    Enjoy having Brad home today and enjoy packing for the trip. I think it's always so much fun - the anticipation of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make the peppers. Brad's grandma makes them whenever Brad asks and I just broke down and tried them!! I'm already not enjoying the packing for the trip and I haven't even started yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think packing for vacation would be fun due to the anticipation of the trip! That's the way it is for me! What I hate is doing the laundry and putting things away when you get home!

    ReplyDelete