Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fair Fun

I spent most of the day getting the camper cleaned and ready for our camping trip this weekend. This evening the kids, Micheal and I met a friend of mine from high school and her two girls at the fair. Hannah and her oldest were in class together last year. We had a good time together. It's been nice to get back in touch with people that I went to school with and a lot of them have kids Hannah's age so I've caught up with them at school. We got there a little before 6 and left right before 10 so for 4 hours we rode rides and stood in line! But it is worth it once in awhile. I have tons more to do before tomorrow but I'm looking forward to a great weekend and hope to post pics when we get back! Pray that the rain misses us!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss going to the fair with the kids!
    Can you tell I'm catching up on my blog reading?! :)

    ReplyDelete