Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The nose knows

I have never had many bad experiences with being pregnant. So when they say "third times a charm" it really is true this time around! Today my nose has been the major problem. I walked out into the livingroom this morning and the stinch of dog was soooo strong that I wanted to vomit. It only got worse from there. I warmed up spaghettios for Hannah to take to lunch in a thermos and the smell was horrible. I was cleaning up the dishes and the smell of cottage cheese that the kids had just ate was so overwhelming that I wanted to vomit. I was brushing Hannah's teeth and hair in the bathroom and all I could smell all around me was pee! Of course, I wanted to vomit. And the bathroom is clean so there was no pee in sight. So after I took Hannah to school I got the laptop and Ryan and I went outside. After awhile we came in so I could take a shower. After that it hasn't been too terribly bad.

I have another dr appt on Thur. They want me to have another ultrasound while my dr is there. I'm praying that this baby is growing and is no longer a watermelon seed!

2 comments:

  1. Being sick is a great sign of a healthy, growing baby. Remember that every time you want to vomit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I sooo miss it! Smells made me gag too! I would say to Terry, "Do you smell that? I can't believe you can't smell that! I am going to throw up!" Only 34ish more weeks! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete