Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hungry

Today my belly is feeling lots better. Until today the thought of most food has made me want to hurl. It was burping and spinning a lot. Today it is telling me it's hungry about every 2 hours on the nose. I had big plans of beating my sister on her weight gain, or loss, I should say, during her last pregnancy but at this rate I'll have to bank on the nursing for that!! Hopefully this won't be an every day thing. I'll be going to the grocery store twice a week if I keep this up! I don't like the normal yucky feeling but I like the normal not eating much. We'll see how it goes! but for now, I'm making one more trip to the kitchen!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Feed that baby if he/she's hungry!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Eat, you need the extra calories. Just eat healthy stuff and the weight won't be that big of an issue. Happy eating!

    ReplyDelete