Thursday, September 2, 2010

good buy

Ok, first of all, I don't know why my picture keeps flipping up b/c when I look at in the program it is not on it's side. Oh well. I just wanted to share my great deals I found at JCPenney today. All the items in this picture only costed me $32 and some change. There are 15 items so that averages out to about $2 per item. You can't beat that no matter where you go! The two red boy shirts and the shorts under them I paid $1.57 each for! They are part of Sawyer's chirstmas gift. Love it! The most expesive item I bought was the jean shorts at the top for Ryan, they were $3.17! Next to the shorts are 2 pair of flip flops for him for next year (they are hard to see), $1.57 each!

So you can tell by that what Ryan and I did today. We went to the mall. I told Ryan that if he was good we would play on the play area. I would have taken him anyway but I really wanted him to be good! He was sooo good. He wasn't running around acting crazy or whining or anything.
On our way home we stopped at McD's for ice cream. It was yummy!
All day today, whenever I bend over, I have been getting light headed and dizzy. I debated calling the dr but I honestly just don't want to make another trip out there for that! Brad had an easy fix to the problem: "Just don't bend over." Ha! Easy said!
Nat and Cheryl put money down on the places in St Albans that they are going to be renting. The guy gave them the key. I am just praying they don't end up like the people you see on Judge Judy suing or getting sued because of something crazy on the lease. I am excited to see it the place and I am excited for them to get their lives together. I'm glad the Lord has blessed us enough to be able to help them thru all this.



4 comments:

  1. Great job on the shopping! I love steals like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just make you feel SO good when you get a good deal!?!?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute outfits sis! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go to FL to get Nat and Cheryl's furniture? So, they really got a place rented? Great news for everyone!

    ReplyDelete