Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa, baby!

I must have been real good this year. Santa brought me a Wii and an air purifier! I've always been anti-gaming systems because I feel like it's too easy to get addicted to that stuff and start putting it ahead of other things. But I do see the Wii being a good source of family fun for us! Especially now that it is winter and we can't go camping or do any of the other stuff we like to do. We just have to work hard to keep it down low on the priority list!

So now, I can breathe easy when I'm beating Brad at table tennis, literally! Basketball and all the other action stuff will have to wait a few months. And I can't wait to bring it to family gatherings in NC. I'm dying to see my dad and brother duking it out over ping pong! They get into it when it's the real deal so this ought to be interesting!

I've been wanting an air purifier for quite some time. We all have allergies during the summer and with two inside dogs, I'm sure our air could use some purifying! I hate when I'm sitting on the couch and the sun is shining just right thru the window and I can see every single particle of dust and whatever else floating around. Hopefully I'll be seeing less of that now!

Hannah has two more days of school left before she's done for the christmas break. We are doing christmas with Brad's family on the 24th and will do it at home on christmas morning, if I can make it that long! I already asked Brad if we could let them open gifts tonight! We won't be seeing my side of the family until the middle of January. It's kinda a bummer but I guess that will make the holidays extra long this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment