Monday, January 3, 2011

baby dr appt

Another month down, only about 4 left! Everything went great today, except that I'm gaining too much weight! The dr didn't tell me that but 20lb is too much when you still have 4 months left! My blood pressure has remained good, baby's HR is still fine, she's kicking me like crazy. Mr dr did say that if everyone was as easy as me, he wouldn't get so behind all the time. (I waited an hour to see him today) I'm so thankful to God that I have had very easy, smooth sailing pregnancies. I have another appt in a month, when I'll have to do the glucose test where you have blood drawn, drink that nasty stuff and then have blood drawn an hour later. Then at the end of that week I have my 3D US and after that my appts go to every 2 wks for about 3 visits and then I'll finally be to every week, when he'll start checking me. It sounds like things are going very fast when you break it down by appts!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to hear it was a good appointment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doc always said that about me too. I was also blessed with great pregnancies! So happy you are too! Can't wait for her to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you that you have good pregnancies! That might explain why you have three kids and I have one! :-) Seriously, though, I'm so glad you and Abby are so healthy - God sure has blessed this family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! God sure HAS blessed this family! I'm so glad you 'inherited' the easy pregnancies from me to offset the other bad stuff you inherited! :D

    ReplyDelete