Friday, January 7, 2011

Providence 365

Eph 1:11,"In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

The other day I wrote about being thankful for my inheritance that awaits me in heaven. I couldn't think of anything to say about the second half of the verse until I started thinking about his will. I can't help but think of all the things in my life that have happened because of His Will, not mine. So I went back thru some of the pics I have on my computer right now to get a few that represent his will in my life.

Our house. This pic was taken from the railroad tracks so it isn't a very good one b/c of all the weeds and stuff growing. Brad bought our house a few months before we got married from his great uncle and I know it isn't fancy or great but it holds all of the memories we've made siince the very beginning and I love it for no other reason that that! Since everything happens for a reason, I'm assuming it was God's Will for us to have this house.


Family. It was God's Will for me to have the parents I have and the siblings I have. I'm so thankful for every one of them.

My husband. I know I've said it before but I completely believe God moved us both to WV within a year of each other so we could meet in school and spend the rest of our lives together.

I shouldn't even have to say anything about this. I love this unborn child as much as the two children I've cared for for the past 6 and 4 yrs. I'm so thankful God saw fit to let me do it again one more time.
I'm so thankful that God is in charge and knows what he's doing in my life. I know that my will is nothing compared to His Will. Even in situations that I don't understand or when I think he doesn't know what he is doing, I always look back and thank him for what he did!


No comments:

Post a Comment