Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snow day!




Patches


Sammy



Ryan has been begging me for days to let him go play in the snow but I hadn't been letting him because he's sick and I'm trying to get us all well before going to NC this weekend to finally celebrate Christmas with my family. With all the fresh snow we had today, I just couldn't say no anymore!
Things have gone surprisingly smooth today. Usually when Hannah doesn't have school they play great together for awhile and then she gets tired of him and they end up fighting all evening.
I'm suspecting there will no school again tomorrow but I haven't gotten the call yet. They like to call at 5:20am and tell us. It's been snowing basically all day. So far we have at least 6 inches, probably more.








1 comment:

  1. Hope your snow was melted by the time you got back home!

    ReplyDelete