Tuesday, January 25, 2011

stubborn, like her dad....

That may be a matter of opinion. Since becoming pregnant with baby #3, I think a lot about what she is going to be like. We already have one child like me and one child like daddy. I'll let you decide who is like who. How can this one be different, or will she be the same as one of the other two?

I love it when I'm sitting on the couch and I feel Abigail doing her usual gymnastics insde me. In the middle of the night, that's not so cute. For weeks I have been trying to catch her on video as my stomach makes weird movements. I promise you, as soon as I lift my shirt or turn on the camera she stops! It's the same when I'm trying to get someone else to feel her move. And then as soon as we stop paying attention to her, she starts again! Daddy was lucky enough to feel her kicking the other night in bed, finally. He was amazed at how active and forceful she was! She can really do some crazy things in there. And it is non-stop. I don't remember the other two being nearly as active.

Anyay, since we are planning on this being our last child, I really want to get it on video so I can never forget. Seems she wants me to forget, tho!

5 comments:

  1. I think she's going to look just like Hannah, but act more like Ryan. Any combination of those two awesome kids will be an absolute gem. I love them so much and I already love Abigail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay here is what happened with me and baby #3, for what it's worth. Alex was high needs baby/low needs toddler. Kayla was lower needs baby/HIGH needs toddler. Dylan - #3 - was .....are you ready???? Low needs/low needs!!!! Hope you have the same!! He didn't do the colicy screaming fits that the other two had done, he wasn't a spitter upper, he didn't get into too much, etc. (Kayla was a major climber! Drove me nuts! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...I've never looked at it that way, Steph. Hannah would have to be my low/low but now that she's past the toddler stage, she's becoming a high!! I wouldn't have considered Ryan a high needs baby but he was def higher needs than Hannah in that he was fussier, didn't sleep thru the night as soon, etc. and I would consider him a high needs toddler! Hopefully his low days are coming soon!! I bet this baby will be high/high!! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if she is high/high, it's a good thing she is the last! :D

    ReplyDelete