Friday, February 4, 2011

3D ultrasound pictures

This first picture is actually Hannah many. many. many years ago. And for the record, the lines on top that look like hair, aren't really hair. I was 29 wks pregnant.


This is baby Abigail. I don't think she looks like Hannah or Ryan. Her nose seems oddly big. The US tech said the nose always appears bigger than it really is. She had one foot beside her face the whole time, the other leg was stretched out. That's what has been jabbing me in the ribs! I will be 29 wks tomorrow.

Sad face. Again, I see no resemblence to Hannah. I wish I had a 3D pic of Ryan but I can't find any and I don't recall having it done.


Nothing like baby toes!!



Her little arm in front of her face.










There's that foot again, poking her in the eye. Ryan was trying to get in the same position as her during this part of the US. He can still do it but barely.
The tech estimated her weight to be around 3 1/2 pounds. We saw her opening her mouth in real time 4D (basically 3D but alive, not a picture). I might get that brown, curly hair baby who doesn't look like her siblings after all! What do you think??
Also, I was kinda disappointed with todays visit. I feel like Hannah's 3D pics are better and that was almost 7 years ago! Tech snapped a lot of pictures but we didn't watch her in real time all that much and she focused on her face way too much. I wanted to see more of her. I wouldn't pay to have it done again.






1 comment:

  1. These are such amazing pictures! I had heard of the 3-D imaging but I've never seen any. I know you can't wait to hold your baby girl.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete