Tuesday, March 15, 2011

busy, busy



  • Brad was finally motivated enough...or nagged enough...to get the elliptical machine/clothes rack out of our bedroom and to the guy he works with.
  • Therefore, I was able to spend time organizing and rearranging things in our bedroom to make room for the bassinet. It's funny how we are always getting rid of things only to make room for something else in it's place.
  • The organization/rearranging has been non-stop ever since. I was blessed with 4 trashbags full of baby clothes from a friend and my sister in law. She also gave me a baby swing. I had no idea how hard it would be to go thru all those clothes, wash things and find somewhere to put them.
  • I have spent the past few days getting the house ready for family to come in for my baby shower. I forsee a lot more organizing after that!
  • Now if I could only find a used dresser that can be the changing table on top. Yes, I have no dresser for all the clothes I've been washing and going thru.
  • Hannah is continuing to struggle in school. She seems to have good days and bad days. One day she can do her math work with no problem and the next she has no idea again. Her teacher says she still has to be redirected back to the task at hand quite often.
  • Report cards come out next week and I'm kinda nervous to see if her grades are still as good as they were. Actually, I know they won't be as good. I'm more nervous to see what they are!
  • In baby news, as of tomorrow I will only have 4 weeks to go!! We are all getting so excited for her to be here!
  • We put the car seat and base in the truck just to make sure everything was functioning. It's finally becoming real!!
  • The warm weather we've been having-until today-has allowed Ryan to spend a lot of time outside. I love my tired, happy boy in the evenings!
  • Brad ordered a tonneau cover for the bed of the truck and a bike rack for the back of the camper. He received both this week. It's just one more way we are making room for baby #3! Now her stroller and other stuff will be dry and safe when we travel and we will have somewhere else to put the bikes when we camp.

That's been my story for the past two weeks!!




1 comment: