Friday, April 29, 2011

here we go....

Today it has been two weeks since we brought our sweet baby Abigail home from the hospital. So much has changed in these two weeks! The first week I had Brad here with me. The second week I had my mom and for the past couple days I've had my mom and sister in law here. Tomorrow all the company will be gone and then on Monday Brad will go to work and Hannah will go to school. I'm nervous to get our new normal figured out.
I'm really going to miss my mom. I could never thank her enough for all her help this week and a half. I know it has been exhausting entertaining Hannah and Ryan non-stop plus all the other things she did. I hope I can be as good a mother as her. I am still learning things from her, even as an adult.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE very blessed to have a mother like yours! But...you are already an awesome mom and you will handle things great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sweetie! I never felt like I was a good mom! But, the LORD sure has helped to cover all the mistakes I made because, I agree with Stephanie that you ARE a TERRIFIC mom already! I'm just a phone call away, sweetie! I love you!

    ReplyDelete