Friday, August 12, 2011

What I've learned

Hannah and Ryan spent this week at grandma by church's house. I have learned a few things in their absence.


A clean bathroom stays clean longer! Lets just face it-a clean house stays clean longer!


Abigail knew I was hoping for an "easy" week and she took that as a sign to add extra work! I think she made it her objective this week to poop more and spit up on herself or whoever was close by as often as possible.



I miss my dog feeder and mail getter a.k.a. Hannah.



I miss Ryan's growling...ok, not really...but I do miss his constant "I love you and Abigail and Hannah and daddy."


Dishes are still appearing in the sink and clothes are still appearing in the laundry. It's not all their fault after all! =)

I don't really miss having 5 neighbor kids around all day long.

I miss them helping me with the baby (if you can call it that) and I miss seeing her smile at them when they talk to her.

It's rather boring around here without them and a little too quiet! I'm not meant to only have one child. I love my life as mom of 3!
















1 comment:

  1. That was sweet, Liz! I asked Hannah if she was ready to go home and she said yes because she missed Abigail's smile! See you soon, LORD willing!

    ReplyDelete