Monday, August 15, 2011

Uh Oh!

Today the weather was unseasonably cool so I had to break out my jeans and Abigail's fall-type clothes. I know I just had a baby 4 months ago but I have got to get on the ball and loose the last 10lb of my baby weight our I will only have one pair of jeans that fit me this winter!! But what is this beside me?! A kitkat wrapper....sigh. I'm having a bit of trouble giving up my indulgences!! =)


I was going to do a seperate post for this next part but I decided just to put it all together. I neglected to mention Abigail's 4 month birthday over the weekend and I also forgot to mention that it has been a year since I found out I was pregnant!! Wow, I can not believe it!! Seems like just yesterday the dr was telling me I was probably going to miscarry. I am so glad the Lord had other plans! I couldn't imagine my life without that sweet baby girl. In case you are wondering, here are a few of the things she can do as of late:

Roll from belly to back (usually accidental but she did it twice today so I'm thinking she is getting the hang of it).

Grab her toes.

Hold her head up while she is on her belly.

Sqeal with delight when we talk to her and tickle her.

Hold toys, only briefly but she does it!


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I knew about the miscarry part! So glad the LORD had other plans, too! She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember. You were a high risk pregnancy because she attached to your uterine wall in a bad place, right? I prayed for you and her all through your pregnancy, because you were at risk too, right? Anyway, God is good and Abigail is here! Praise Him for her life!

    ReplyDelete