Sunday, November 13, 2011

Not much

It has been a few weeks since I wrote last and I have been busy since. Nothing out of the ordinary, just every day life. I think we all know how that is.

I got to meet my new nephew, Thaddeus. He is precious. I can't wait to watch him grow and see who he becomes.

Ryan brought home a cold and his reactive airways disease showed its ugly face. I was praying this would be the winter that he outgrew it and we didn't have to use the inhaler. I guess we'll try again for that next year.

It didn't take Abigail long to catch the cold. It is her first one and it's a doozy. Let's just say the past couple of nights have ended with her in our bed and not much sleep happening for anyone. Today she is 7 months old and she is not having fun celebrating it.

Tomorrow mom goes back home for a week of peace before we go down there and bug her for a few more days! =)

1 comment:

  1. You certainly do NOT bug me when you come.....I can't wait!!!! And I HATE the goodbyes! :(

    ReplyDelete