Friday, November 18, 2011

vacation starts.....

NOW!

The kids are out of school for the next week so it is time to relax! I think we finally got Abigail straightened out so it really is doubly time to relax. She has an ear infection so we started antibiotics which should also clear up her snotty nose and cough that has been making her...and me....miserable this week. I am ready for my happy baby to come back!

Tomorrow we head south to my mom's for several days. Pray for safe and smooth travels. I will try not to forget all of Abigail's food, cups and the like this trip. =)

Have I already said that I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving?! I think it comes quicker and quicker every year! I have to say that this year I am more excited than I was last year and I am even more excited to get out the Christmas decor. Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! Can't wait to see you again! Don't forget to call me when you leave so I know whether or not to cook the turkey tomorrow or Sunday. Love you! Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete