Tuesday, January 3, 2012

happens every time part 2

Last time I posted, Abigail and Ryan had been bitten by the stomach bug. The bug did not stop there! Hannah ended up getting it also. That was on Friday. Saturday we were supposed to all go to my parents' house for the weekend to celebrate christmas. We decided to push it back a few days to give us time to de-germ. On Monday, after trading my favorite truck in for a great van, the kids and I made the trip down. We were last to arrive. We had a great time and no one got sick! We took all the kids (cousins) and had professional pics made, which turned out great! On Wednesday, a week after Ryan got sick and the day everyone was going home, I found out Brad, who did not go to NC with us, had not gone to work because he had been up all night sick and was still sick. Now, if you will recall, just a few short months ago I had the stomach virus for the first time in like 15 yrs. I did not want to go there again. I told him to make sure he lysoled everything before we got home!! So far I have been blessed not to get it. My neice in MD had it a few days after going home and my sister in OH had it after going home!

We finished out the week of no school and today the kids were supposed to go back. Then it finally decided to snow and snow and snow. So our Christmas break has been extended at least one day.

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to have some snow pictures of the kids making a snowman and playing in the snow! Glad the bug pretty much missed you!

    ReplyDelete