Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cha-Ching!

I had to run in walmart for a few things this evening and they happened to have several $1 clearance racks. So all the clothes you see on me in these next pictures I got for $1 each!!


Mind you, I'm not going to wear this outfits together. The shirts are more dressy and the pants are more casual. I don't know how to explain the pants. They are not jean material or sweatpants. One tag called them porkchop scrub pants. I wouldn't have wore them as scrub pants when I worked at the animal hospital but I guess they are kind of that lightweight material. They were originally $15 and the shirt originally $10!


Yes, you are seeing this picture correct. These jeans were $1!! They only had one pair in my size or I would have bought them all! The shirt was regularly $10!


This picture does not do me justice. I look pregnant! ANyway, the pants and shirt are the same as the first outfit just different colors.


The white shirt I am wearing under the jacket is what I had on today. I didn't buy it today. Same kind of pants as the rest of them just different color.

Even Brad was excited to hear about my shopping this evening! =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's fantastic!!! Can't believe jeans for a dollar!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing deals! I pretty much never go to WalMart, but they have my favorite jeans - maybe it'll be worth a trip to see what's only $1....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are looking very skinny these days, I might add! Good deals, Lucille! :D

      Delete