Monday, March 5, 2012

Ackkk!

That is about how I am feeling today! The kids had their first two hour delay of the season. That was about the only good part of the day! Even tho I didn't get to sleep in--sleep in?! What is that?!--I did get to lay in bed just alittle longer. Abigail had a really bad day. Her second tooth is trying to make its appearance. She has a terrible time with her teeth. She cries all day, meds don't help her, and she refuses to sleep. So that is what I did today. Not fun. And not conducive to getting anything else done. By the time I git Ryan at 1, all the snow was gone. Then we went back out at 2:30, screaming baby in hand, and got Hannah. She had a really off day. I found a hole in her shirt from a previous scissors incident but that is another post. She had lots of trouble with her homework and was extra irritable. Abigail did manage to take a 2 hoqur nap so I did some laundry and straightening up. After much fussing, we ate, got everyone bathed, read and put them in bed just before 7. Shew! I am tired today! And brad is still working. After a day like today, Im not sure if I feel sorry for him or think he is lucky to have missed everything.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say the same thing! I hope and pray tomorrow is better. I'm sorry for the bad day you had, it sounds awful. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those days! Be encouraged, sweetie! This, too, shall pass.......and you will miss it.......for a little while! :D

      Delete