Monday, February 20, 2012

clearance shopping

This post is mainly for my sister in law, Jessica. So if you don't care about the great deals I found at Khol's today you can move along! =)


These two shirts I got for Abigail to wear next winter for $1.50 each!


Ryan will be wearing this firetruck shirt next winter for a lovely $1.80 and Abigail will be adorning this cute shirt sometime between now and then for $1.30 (it is 18mo so IDK when she will wear it exactly but we do enough things outside at night during the summer that she will have no trouble finding the right ocassion for it).


This was my most expensive purchase for Miss Hannah. She wanted it so I paid $4.40 for it.
Can I just break away from the point of this post to say there is no size between 7/8 and 10/12?!?! I know there is only one number missing in there but it seems like a big jump. I hope a 10/12 will fit her next year bc she is going to have several things in that size.


This adorable long sleeved onsie/dress combo was only $3.60 and will fit Abigail beautiully next winter. If you can't tell the colors by the picture they are blue and pink.


Sleepers. I cannot say enough about this one article of clothing. It is a must in this house until you reach 5 (or you are a boy and refuse to wear jammies). Summer, winter, spring and fall, my girls love these! This was my most exciting buy of the day. These rang up a whopping $2.20 each!!! So I also got one of each design in size 24 month (not pictured). You can't even buy these at a consignment shop used for that price. Cha-ching! =)


And this, my dears, is what it is all about! You do the math. Did I do well? No, seriously, you will have to do the math bc IDK how to figure it out. ;)

I also bought my first pair of fuzzy boots for $9, originally $44.99. I bought a couple things at Old Navy, including a cute pair of boot slippers for Abigail next winter for $1.97.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! What a great post and GREAT deals! I went to my Khols recently and found the kids section to be really picked through. But, that was around Christmas time, so maybe I should give it another chance.
    Great job on those sales! You saved 88% - Ah.May.Zing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best and cutest stuff for CHEAP!! That is a great deal! LOL! I love that Jessica did the math for you! :D

    ReplyDelete