Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Funny from Ryan

Ryan is home with me on Friday's. I am going to miss that next year. He is full of funny comments. Here is one of today's:
Ryan: When I am a dad I am not leaving the house.
Me: (thinking he was speaking of his own house) Why not? Who will pay the bills?
Ryan: Me and daddy.
Me: Oh, you mean this house? When you are older you will change your mind. You aren't staying here forever! :)

Love my kids but I am looking forward to the days when it will finally be just Brad and I.

4 comments:

  1. I love to hear the funny things he says. :-)
    Kara says she's going to have her own house when she's a grown up and I'm not allowed to live with her. I can be her neighbor though. What a good kid - setting boundaries while she's young. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently had the same conversation with my son. The problem is that mine is 16 years old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love reading your stories about him!
    When Kayla was about 4 she told me she was going to have 8 kids, but she didn't know how she was going to get 8 beds in her room. I said, "Oh you won't be living HERE!!!!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOL! As I recall, that was never something any of you kids wanted to do.....stay at our house! The only one I had to worry about not leaving was Nat! It is hard when the first one leaves, but after adjusting to that.....opening the door is easy! :D But, I do miss the times of playing games with you kids!

    ReplyDelete