Wednesday, March 7, 2012

cooking

I know, I know, two posts in one day. What has the world come to?! The older kids are outside playing, baby is sleeping, daddy is still working and supper is in the oven so I have a minute.
While cooking I was thinking about how most of my meals in the past week or so have come from Pinterest. A month ago I had only heard of the site. Now I visit it daily. I have to say that not all the recipes have been great but having new ideas is the best thing. Also, they are like real, easy, normal recipes. No ingredients I haven't heard of or can't pronounce or have to look up some part of it on the internet.
I have also got a lot of good advice for my photography. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love it too!!! I'm making a dessert on there for the dinner on Sunday. It's a Milky Way Cake!!

    ReplyDelete