Monday, August 13, 2012

vacation

I'm happy to report that a great vacation was had by all! "The Bigs" spent a day and night at the beach with us and then we shipped them back to my parents' for VBS. Brad and I and "the Little" spent 5 days at the beach. While it was very quiet and relaxing we realized that there isn't much point in going on vacation without the kids. We were constantly wishing they were there to enjoy the beach with us or see the dolphins from the pier or whatever else we were doing.

You all know how it goes when you come back from vaca. There is more work to do than when you left. So I feel like I'm in need of another vacation already! This week is one of the busiest of the summer with dentist appts, reg dr appts, swimming parties, birthday parties, and who knows what I am forgetting!

Next week the kids go back to school. I am not ready for summer to be over. This has been one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment