Friday, July 27, 2012

That's how we roll

Yesterday we made reservations to go the beach in 8 days (7 now)!! That's right, a week in advance. That is pretty good for us! We aren't much for planning. It is all my husband's fault. I used to be a planner...then I married Brad...then I had a bunch of kids. Now we do good to know things day by day around here! It doesn't bother me much anymore but I know it gets annoying when other people are involved. Sorry, that's just how we roll! =)

In other news, you might be wondering how I am spending my summer. We haven't been doing much but I feel like I am constantly doing something but never getting anything done! We aren't ones for spending our days away from the house. We go out once a week for groceries, maybe twice a week if we decide to do something outside the home or have appts. The older kids spend their days outside while I spend my days chasing the monster around heaps of laundry. =)


Abigail helping Hannah do her worksheets

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you guys that you get to go on vacation! And if planning last minute things is how you roll, you go with it. You KNOW that's not how we roll. We planned our Outer banks trip a year in advance! lol!

    ReplyDelete