Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Long time no type!

I realize it has been a rather long time since I have posted anything. There is no excuse for my absence. Just not very high on my list since I have nothing great to say! What have I been up to? Why, thanks for asking!

The kids and I spent the weekend at my sister's house in Ohio, babysitting her rugrats (I say that in the most endearing way possible), while she and her hubby went away for the weekend.

The next weekend, we hosted Thanksgiving here. It turned out to be a great time! Everyone in my house ended up sick after everyone left....except me, Thank God! It was very nice to have my mom around for a week.

SOmewhere in there we got two guinea pigs. I have owned a lot of pets but this is a first for guinea pigs. I have to say, I'm very impressed with them. It took them a few days to get used to their new surroundings and the noise that came with us but once they loosened up, they became a lot of fun. I highly recommend them.

We picked our Christmas tree at an actual farm for the first time. Every year I try to get Brad to do that. He loves a real tree but hates going and doing the hard work himself. He would rather go to Lowes and pick one that has already been harvested. I can't say I blame him but we had so much fun doing it ourself! I hope we have started a new tradition.

Brad has this week off. I love and hate these weeks. It was so fun to have him around but I hate how much it makes me hate him being gone so much! He's been doing lots of hunting and work around the house and I have enjoyed his company. Next week he will be out of town Mon-Thur and I'm already sad. =( I didn't marry him bc I like being away from him.

Hannah had another orthodontist appt today. She was supposed to get braces but he decided that we need to turn the expander more. Her upper jaw is still very crowded. It will be 5 more weeks until they try braces again.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment