Monday, November 5, 2012

online again!

For over a week our internet hasn't been working at home so I have been using my phone more than usual (expensive) to do simple things like check fb or read the blog. I told Brad we were just going to have to have a larger phone bill than usual bc I cannot stay off the internet completely for a day, let alone a week! It is too complicated to do things like post a blog or anything else for that matter from my phone. So, I'm back!! I had no idea how much I need the internet! I use it so much for my Bible Club lessons (research, lessons, worksheets, craft ideas and so on). Not to mention I haven't been on pinterest in a week either!

In other news: basketball started last weekend. Boring!! That's all I can say for now. Ryan loved it but needs a lot of work. They will only be practicing for the month of November so hopefully it will be more interesting once they are actually playing games. And so much for my hopes of sleeping in on Saturday. We have to be there at 9! The good part is that it is at the new high school less than 5 minutes from our house.

The kids had a snow day last week and are off tomorrow for election day and will be off next Monday for Veteran's day. The week after that starts Thanksgiving break. Our kids are off the whole week bc of hunting season. Brad and I are hosting the thanksgiving festivities for my side of the family. I can't wait to get together (half of us)!

We are doing some major finance changes. We want to sell the camper but this is the wrong time of year for that and we are cutting back big time on our spending. Some big bills and added expenses are the main cause of this but it is long past overdue!

Brad has been working long hours and out of town for a night here and there. No one in the family likes that but it is necessary at times.

Hannah earned the A/B Honor Roll at school for having all A's and 1 B on her report card. We are so proud of the drastic change that has taken place this year. Ryan is still graded in M's (mastery) and P's (progressing). He is doing really well also. Abigial...well, she's still Abigail! I spend lots of time following her around.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you survived your first major snowstorm of the season!

    I haven't been on much either, but it was by choice (if you call being too busy "choice") and not because of any problems. It just seems that there are not enough hours in the day, week, month to get everything done.

    Congratulations to Hannah on the wonderful report card! Way. To. Go. Girl!

    ReplyDelete