Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tired

Soccer ended on Saturday. I had to wake up at 6 on the only day of the week I ever have the opportunity to sleep in, and when I say sleep in I mean 7 am. I love watching the kids play soccer but I was ready for a break. The weather is turning and spending 2-4 hrs out by the soccer field with Abigail was getting old. Well, looks like my break is short lived. Basketball starts this Saturday! Ryan has wanted to play for awhile. He talks about it a lot. We went back and forth about whether we were going to let him play, after all he is only 5. But when it came down to it, we couldn't let him down. It does not interfere with church, which is the first thing we check. And we have the extra money required to sign him up. Plus, it will be right down the road from our house, in the new high school, and not half an hour away like soccer. There will be more soccer, but for now it's basketball. I'm just praying he doesn't get put on the team that has to be there at the crack of dawn!

1 comment: