Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Time

I went from no posts in almost a month to 3 posts in a week! I have a lot to say, I guess.

Most of you already saw my status on facebook that talked about mine and Brad's 10 year anniversary being tomorrow. I still can't believe it! It has been a great 10 years. Of course, we have had our differences at times but I love him more every day. He is, usually, the best most selfless husband ever. 10 years ago we were only 19. When I look back, we were so young and naive. Back then we thought we had it all figured out. Sadly, we still don't have it all figured out! The difference is that we know it now and rely on God and not ourselves, most of the time. It really makes a huge difference in every area of our lives.

Another thing, Abigail has outgrown the changing table. Now this is just a normal thing that happens, right? It should be but I am so sad! I remember being pregnant with Hannah and buying that changing table at a yard sale for $5. It was nothing fancy but it survived 3 kids and 8 years in our house or building so it was good enough! I am giving it away and feel like I am giving away a pet. I want it to go to the perfect family that will take care of it and appreciate it and then pass it on when they are done. Why am I so attached to a changing table? I don't know.

Time just isn't slowing down and I don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment