Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Motherload

I have been finding crazy good deals on kids' clothes the past few times I have been out shopping. Yesterday and today I hit the $1 jean motherload for Hannah! I try to stop at Goodwill at least once a week. It seems that I either find tons of deals or absolutely nothing. Here is what I got yesterday:


Look at all those pretty embellished jeans! I am pretty sure most of them are new but only the pair of capris on the very end have the tags still. I paid $1 for each of these!

Then today I wanted to make a quick trip to aldi, just for a few things. Ha!! Seems like when I say that I am guaranteed to spend more money than I planned on. I had to walk by the clearance Christmas gifts to get to the rest of the food so I ended up with a few gifts that I will give to the kids at their brithdays this year (if I can keep all these goodies hidden) if I can contain my excitement!
Playdoh for $1.99! I bought 2 of these.

Hannah's friend, Taylor, got a keyboard for Christmas and Hannah had so much fun playing on it so when I saw this on clearance for $9.99, I had to get it! I texted Brad a picture of it to make sure he didn't care if I bought it.

Hotwheels wall track for $4.99! I really wanted to get Ryan this for Christmas but they were $25. You actually stick the track to the wall. I think he will like it.

When Brad texted me back and said he didn't care if I bought the keyboard, he also asked me to get him some soap while I was out. That involved an impromptu trip to walmart. It is right down the street but I hadn't planned on going there.

Of course, I had to walk by their clearance racks to get to the soap, in a round about way. =) I found more $1 jeans and yoga pants for Hannah! The 2 smaller pairs are for Abigail, but I don't think they will fit until next year.

Nothing like finding a good deal!



4 comments:

  1. What amazing deals!! I can never find jeans for $1 - even for Ksra. A great deal on jeans for her is usually about $6.
    And Kara wanted a keyboard too, but I didn't buy her one because I thought they were so expensive. I think I need to go to Aldi today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size jeans does kara wear and does she like a specific kind (boot cut, regular, skinny)? I will keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wears 6 or 7, and she prefers flare style. But she is so scrawny, she needs them to be small in the waist.
    Thank you, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is Hannah. She needs size 7 around the waist but 8 for the length. So I settle for 8 with adjustable waist. When she tried on all these jeans I just bought (all were size 8) most of them don't have the adjustable waist so they are going away until next fall.

    ReplyDelete