Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Organizing


Awhile ago I decided it would be convenient to have all our product manuals in these handy little files (pardon the dust). First of all, if you are ever feeling like you don't have enough stuff, go look thru your product manuals! We have so many for things like our camera, video camera, the trampoline, sweeper, blenders, laptop, desktop, every appliance we have bought and I could go on). Anyway, it didn't take me long to realize these big, bulky expandable files are not east to store. So I saw something on pinterest I thought I would try.



I took all those goofy manuals and put them in page protectors which went into a notebook. My only annoyances were getting those huge manuals into the page protectors and the flimsy notebooks I got at the dollar tree do not support 16 of them in one book very well.


My finished product. There are extra page protectors ready to be filled as well. And now to do something with those expandable files because they are in the same place they were while they were being used.
P.S. I know I put my pages in the book upside down. Once I peel those stickers off, no one will ever know.

If only I could get the whole house this neat and organized. Sigh, maybe one day...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for organization! When I moved into my current house 6 years ago, I was given a gigantic black binder that had all the appliance manuals in it. Since I started out organized, I just continued on with it. The kitchen renovation allowed me to make a brand new binder specific to those new things, but I still have the trusty black one for things like the furnace, hot water heater, washer/dryer, garage door opener, etc. (Boy, I'm realizing we've had every SINGLE thing replaced since we've lived here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of stuff.. helpful ideas to get areas more organized! : ) Thank you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete